1. General information
2. The administrator of personal data is Elpower Sp. z o.o. with headquarters: ul. 1 Maja 40, 55-080 Kąty Wrocławskie, NIP: 894-310-80-57.
3. Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable laws, and their storage takes place on secured servers.
4. In the interest of security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent unauthorized access to data. We control their performance and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts – the Personal Data Protection Act, the Electronic Services Provision Act, as well as all types of executive acts and Community legislation.
5. We respect the right to privacy and we care about data security. For this purpose, among others, secure communication encryption protocol (SSL).
6. Personal data provided in the contact form are treated as confidential and are not visible to unauthorized persons.
7. The website https://elpower-workservice.pl performs the functions of obtaining information about Users and their behaviors in the following way:
- through voluntarily entered information in forms,
8. The https://elpower-workservice.pl website collects information voluntarily provided by the User.
9. The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form: in order to answer a given question and to add a comment by the User.
10. Personal data will not be sold or made available to third parties, in accordance with the provisions of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data.
11. The data contained in the form may be viewed by the natural person who placed it there. This person also has the right to modify and cease processing of his data at any time.
13. The website https://elpower-workservice.pl may include links to other websites. Such websites operate independently and are in no way supervised by the website https://elpower-workservice.pl. These websites may have their own privacy policies and regulations, which we recommend to read.
II Cookies policy
The “cookie” policy on the website https://elpower-workservice.pl
1. “Cookies” should be understood as IT data stored in user’s end devices, intended for the use of websites. In particular, these are text files, containing the name of the website they come from, their storage time on the terminal device and a unique number.
2. The website https://elpower-workservice.pl does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookie files.
3. Cookies are intended for using the website. The operator uses these files to:
- matching the content of the website to the individual preferences of the user, first of all these files recognize his device to display the page according to his preferences,
- to create anonymous statistics excluding the possibility of user identification.
5. In the interest of security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent unauthorized access to data. We control their performance and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts – the Personal Data Protection Act, the Electronic Services Provision Act, as well as all types of executive acts and Community law acts.
6. By default, software used for browsing websites allows cookies to be placed on the User’s end device by default. These settings can be changed by the User in such a way as to block the automatic service of “cookies” in the settings of the web browser or inform about their every transfer to the User’s devices.
7. Users of the https://elpower-workservice.pl website may change their cookie settings at any time. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.
8. The operator of the website https://elpower-workservice.pl informs that changes in the settings in the user’s web browser may prevent the website from working properly.